The loss of one of the best designers that i have ever met...


I remember the day that you came to FIT to give us a speech. We all had to say our names & when i did you said: Oh! You are called Gabriela like my DAUGHTER!

After you told us your story i just had to go up and talk to you, i had to tell you my dream of becoming a fashion designer some day...

You invited me to your several classes in your workshop!!! BEST WORKSHOP I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

You really believed in me & i so appreciated that a lot.

After telling my best friend all about you she can finally meet you!!!


Now i am starting the life that i told you i would try to start...


You will always be an idol for me.











Hope to see you again someday.


G.R.





Image Map

Comments

  1. Stylish !!!!!!!!!!!! incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!


    xo
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts